What is an E-CRM?
Electronic customer relationship management software is a mouthful. We’ll stick to E-CRM here. How do you manage your database of client info? Surely you have names, numbers, orders, emails, purchase history etc…on your website or elsewhere. But, do you have it organized? How accessible is the data? Can you spot trends? Can you peak at purchase patterns? This software manages your customer based interactions. It connects marketing data, to sales, to customer accounts and order info. In return, a proper e-crm can connect with your warehouse management system as well.
What Does an E-CRM Do?
Here’s a list of services an E-CRM can provide to a perspective e-commerce brand. Overall, here’s a short list of functionality to look for:
- Direct mail
- SMS campaigns
- Lead tracking and response
- Opportunity management
- Quotes and order configuration
E-CRM designs, manages and tracks the a customer’s relationship with the company’s brand. It monitors online behavior via Shopify websites, social media platforms, emails or SMS campaigns. In addition, it includes online marketing, customer support, online feedback collection, online customer retention and it also has built-in social media tools.
What are the Benefits of an E-CRM?
Client Control: Provides access to all customer information. Information is power. Control your clients by understanding their status in the sales funnel and managing communications. Here’s some info you can secure:
- Name— Typically includes the contact’s first and last name.
- Mailing information— Physical address where the contact can receive mail or product.
- Email address and telephone number— Additionally, it’s worth noting if the contact has a preferred method of communication.
- Social Media— Links to social media accounts and preferred social media handles.
- Relevant personal information— Date of birth, account information related to your product or service.
Account Management: Ensure CSR’s and support teams function effectively. An E-CRM offers access to client data, enquiries, and/or complaints. It can escalate priority cases or notifies management of unresolved issues.
Back-end integration: Blends with other systems such as accounting, billing, warehouse management systems, order management systems.
Reporting and analysis: A strong E-CRM builds analytical reports on customer behavioral patterns and business trends.
Why Should I Use an E-CRM?
Know Client Needs
E-CRM software offers insight into the psycho-demographics of your clients. It is possible to access the store and monitor the user’s activities and personal details across the company. Client communication and buying histories boost the efficiency of sales reps’ performance. Moreover, integration into social media platforms enables you with tracking the current interests of leads. Here’s some insightful questions to answer:
- How many purchases the contact has made from you, and the average order value.
- How often they visit your website, and what sources brought them to your website.
- Service tickets filed.
- How often they engage with your company on social media platforms.
- Rate our company’s customer service?
- How satisfied are you with your purchase?
- Why did you make this purchase (for yourself, gift, etc.)?
- What made you choose this product?
Automate the email follow-ups, text message campaigns, and or sales call appointments.
An E-CRM provides a complete data analysis. Here are some data points you can capture.
- Personal Information -Date of birth, account information related to your product or service.
- Career and Education – Company name, profession, and education level.
- Family Details – Contact’s marital and parental status, how many children they have.
- Lifestyle Info – Homeownership status, car ownership status, general interests.
Detailed Reporting and Forecasting
E-CRM software enables your team to customize reporting options that show successful and ineffective SOP’s for customer support. Consequently, your executive team can implement real time upgrades to staff as report results come in. Spot trends in purchasing. Be prepared for future patterns with E-CRM reports and forecasting.
Boost Client Loyalty
Clients appreciate service. CRM streamlines your operational service support. From the point of contact established on your website, to the purchase, to the delivery….The client needs touch points at each part of the process. A proper E-CRM ensures the client connect with your brand multiple times during the sales process, from shopping to follow up for reviews and new purchases.